When you use vegan shampoo, you can do all three. You can contribute to a sustainable future, while using a product that is cruelty-free and good for your hair.
The vegan movement makes good sense. Especially when you realize it's not just about food, but all products.
So choosing vegan hair care, helps you on the road to being healthy, kind, and vegan.
Hair is an expression of personality.
A way we can define who we are and how we want to live. Mainstream shampoos have additives that strip hair of natural oils, leaving it vulnerable. Doesn’t make sense. Hair, like you body, is delicate, needing vitamins and special care to keep it happy and healthy. You may not be aware of the ingredients that are in your shampoo and conditioner. But if you look at what you’re using, you’ll find quite a few nasty additives. Be wary of misleading advertising, convincing you that your shampoo is natural. Vegan is the only way to go. We love the new Birch3 Argan Oil Shampoo.
Want to make a difference and go vegan this year?
A cruelty-free, and plant-based shampoo is a good place to start. Here's why.
No harsh additives. Use the smarts that make you choose organic, non-gmo food and apply that sense to body products. They should be almost good enough to eat!
Many shampoos have parabens, silicone, and sodium sulfates. These give you an itchy scalp, dry hair, and an unhealthy chemical exposure. Vegan shampoo don't add these, only plant-based ingredients straight from mother nature. By kicking bad chemicals from your beauty routine, your hair will gain new vitality
- Cruelty-Free. In 2017, thousands of companies still use outdated practices. Animal testing for the sake of beauty products is no longer necessary or acceptable. Many additives are animal based and have a plant-based counterpart that works great! So let use those instead. Simple.
- Natural Plant Ingredients. Vegan shampoo has plant ingredients like Aloe Vera, argan oil, jojoba oil, and citrus. All-natural ingredients that work. These types of ingredients work together to promote better hair health. Boosting vitamins and providing moisture that will last throughout the day. Major hair care companies use whatever additive is cheaper to produce. Animal ingredients are easier on their budget but bad for the rest of us.
- Environmental Sustainability. We only have one planet, and we need to try and preserve it. Vegans everywhere, and vegan shampoos producers are well aware of this. Their commitment to sustainability means theirs is a product you can trust. Many vegan brands use recycled and biodegradable materials for their packaging. They also ensure their ingredients are ethically sourced. So eco-conscious consumers, can do their part but making good buying choices.
- Essential Oils. Hair has a sort of protective coating. Its own essential oils you might say. This oil keeps hair from drying and breaking. Commercial shampoos can strip hair of this natural oil, leaving it worse off. Vegan shampoo has essential oils that wrap your hair in moisture, protecting it from damage.
- Hypoallergenic. Commercial shampoos have a plethora of animal byproducts and chemical compounds. Some of these cause allergic reactions and irritation in many people. Vegan shampoo, with plant ingredients can be gentler and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin.