Vegan Shampoo for Damaged Hair
For the majority of women today, damaging hair on a daily basis is part of the routine. From high heat. straightening and curling, to colour processing, hair is more stressed out than ever! We don't intend to cause damage but we do it anyway in the name of beauty.
We all know that there are things we can do (like letting hair dry naturally or washing it less) to improve the health of our hair. For most women those things are out of the question. And there’s nothing wrong with that. We all want our hair to look its bouncy best every day.
Thankfully, there is something you can do to help care for your damaged hair. And it doesn’t involve you having to change any part of your daily routine.
Switch to vegan shampoo.
Using vegan shampoo for damaged hair is a great way to give tired, stressed locks the care and nourishment they need. All without having to retire your hair dryer for weeks at a time. In fact, vegan shampoo for damaged hair is a beauty-insider secret.
And it's one of the secret weapons behind your favorite celebrities’ beautiful hair. Including Eva Mendes and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Still not convinced?
Below are the top five benefits of using vegan shampoo for damaged hair and why you need to try it now.
1. The natural ingredients in vegan shampoos, like vitamins C, B, and E, care for your hair and your scalp. And, taking care of your scalp is one of the secrets to repairing damaged hair for good (Getting to the root of the problem).
2. Vegan shampoo brands are eco-conscious and they keep harmful stuff out of their products. Some additives, in many non-vegan shampoos, can dry out and damage hair follicles and scalp. Bad for you and bad for the environment!
3. Hydrating ingredients, like coconut oil, are in vegan shampoos, which make the formulas super rich. By omitting unnatural ingredients, vegan shampoos can deliver incredible results for damaged hair. Making it super soft and silky (like the hair you’ve always dreamed of).
4. Vegan shampoos are more gentle than other types of shampoos, which is what damaged hair needs. The powerful botanical ingredients in vegan shampoo helps to protect each hair follicle. when you wash your hair, something that other shampoos don’t do.
5. The best part apart vegan shampoos is that they actually nourish your hair and scalp. The ingredients in vegan shampoos are ingredients you could eat. Which is proof that they are good for you! Because your scalp can absorbs what you put on it, it’s important that you feed it a high-quality diet. One look at a non-vegan shampoo ingredients and you’ll wonder why you’ve been using it. And these are just some of the benefits of using vegan shampoo for damaged hair. The best thing you can do is make the switch and see for yourself! Your damaged hair won’t look or feel damaged for long!